Designed to perform well with the Perception Outlaw kayak, this paddle is also compatible with other fishing kayaks that anglers feel comfortable standing on.
- Three-piece design allows paddler to easily convert from kayak to SUP paddle - so that Outlaw owners can more easily paddle their boat from a standing position
- comes with grip/shaft that can be exchanged with one of the blades for the standup paddling mode
- 230cm base paddle with up to 20cm of additional length adjustment
- Kayak assembly has an adjustable length range from 230cm to 250cm
- SUP assembly has an adjustable length range from 188cm to 208cm
- Durable injection-molded blades and anodized aluminum shaft
- Mid-sized asymmetric blade with dihedral for improved boat control without blade flutter
- Infinite feathering options
- Aluminum shaft with fiberglass-reinforced polypro blades minimize weight without compromising durability
- Approximate Weights: Kayak Paddle with 2 Blades (2.9 lbs.), SUP Paddle with 1 Blade and Grip (2.2 lbs.), Total Weight of 3 Pieces (3.6 lbs.)
Part # 8080064
Important Shipping Notice for Parts Orders. Learn More
*Prices shown are suggested U.S. and Canadian Dollar retail prices, net not including taxes. Prices in your market may vary due to currency, VAT, and other taxes. Prices subject to change without notice.