Prodigy II Tandem - 14.5
Share the Comfort and Fun with this Versatile Tandem Sit-Inside
A tandem kayak built with one goal in mind – pure fun. A great tandem is more than a solo kayak with an extra seat, its a unique experience in performance, design and comfort with families and partners in mind.
The Prodigy II delivers on the promise with a rocker profile focused on speed, tracking and minimal noise when paddling through flatwater and light currents.
Most importantly, ergonomics and comfort are a must. The tandem outfitting features a pair of ultra-comfortable Zone DLX seats with multiple adjustment options, including height adjustable backrests and leg lifter support to reduce leg fatigue. Whether paddling solo or tandem, with pets, kids or adults, the outfitting can be configured perfectly for any journey.
This unique tandem features sleek deck styling and is offered in a complete set of fun, bright Perception colours. From relaxing, to birdwatching, to camping, the Prodigy II is the tandem that paddlers will be asking about.
|Length: 14' 6" / 442 cm||Breite: 31" / 79 cm|
|Boat Weight: 73 lbs. / 33 kg||Deck Height: 16" / 40 cm|
|Cockpit Length: 90" / 229 cm||Cockpit Width: 23" / 58 cm|
|Max Capacity: 550 lbs. / 250 kg|
*Specifications and features are subject to change. Colours may vary slightly from those shown. Colour combinations will vary from those shown and are unique for each boat we produce. Variations in colour are not covered by warranty.
Perception Kayaks Prodigy II Tandem - 14.5
- Open Cockpit
- Zone DLX Seat System
- Zone Leg Lifters
- Add-in Kids Seat (available separately)
- Adjustable Pedal Footrests
- Stern Hatch with Bulkhead
- Bungee Deck Rigging
- Retractable Carry Handles
- Skid Plate
- Tracking Hull
- Rudder Capable
- Superlinear Polyethylene Shell
- Leak-proof one-piece construction
- Built-in buoyancy
- Assured on-water security
- Back-friendly seats
- Superior cushioning
- Best-in-class ergonomic support
- All-day comfort
- Large open cockpit
- Easy on legs
- Easiest to enter/exit
- Steady on-water feel
- Most secure paddling experience
- World-class design and engineering
- Highest UV, impact and abrasion resistance
- Proprietary high-density polyethylene
- Industry-leading rotational moulding process
- Wear-proof colours and graphics
Find a Dealer
Please enter your location to find a dealer near you.