Affordable, easy to transport and full of features, the Sound 9.5 is the perfect sit-in kayak to introduce you to the world of kayak fishing. A refresh on this model aligns it with the Sound family of kayaks that you’ve come to know, adding more features and room for gear. The redesigned dashboard features a molded-in area for fishing gear and kayak accessories, plus 2 molded-in rod holders behind the seat for easy access. A deeper, wider rear stern tankwell provides more storage and the RAM® Solo Mount recess allows for endless accessory options.
The RAM® Solo Mount Screwball is available in two sizes, 1'' & 1.5''.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.