The smallest kayak in the Conduit family is also the most nimble and great for fun-loving first timers.
The Conduit 13.0 is a paddler-friendly and unrestrictive kayak with enough stability for beginners to feel confident on a leisurely cruise, but features speed and tracking loved by those wanting longerpaddles. A great boat for touring lazy rivers or doing some exploration on smaller lakes.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.