The Triumph proves that performance is not something only offered in a sit-inside kayak.
Proving that performance is not something only offered in a sit-inside kayak. Evolved from the touring line, it is speedier and easier to paddle than other sit-on-top kayaks. The molded-in kid's seat, cup holder and ample flat locations add versatility and maintenance-free ease for fishing, camping, bird watching or any type of activity in the ocean swell, lakes, and rivers.
"Best Beginner Kayak : Flatwater" - OutsideOnline, June 2012
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.