The slightly larger Sound 10.5 adds just the right amount of speed while still featuring all of the great angling accessories for your next big catch.
Adding to the Sound series, the Sound 10.5 continues to offer a feature rich sit-in at a friendly price. Built with the unique “stabilizer hull” designed to enhance tracking and create a stable feel, especially getting in and out of the boat. The Sound 10.5 features a redesigned dashboard for a tackle box and gear, molded-in rod holders, and the RAM® Solo Mount recess allows to help land your next big catch. The RAM® Solo Mount Screwball is available in two sizes, 1'' & 1.5''.
THE PERCEPTION DIFFERENCE
For nearly 40 years, Perception has produced industry leading designs of the highest quality. In fact, we pioneered the plastic kayak and are one of the most trusted brands in the sport – here’s why:
· We are a company of passionate paddlers within a family of the best known paddle brands worldwide.
· We design, engineer and test our kayaks for the utmost quality, stability, durability, and performance.
· Our kayak hulls are Made in the USA and packed with features for comfort, control, and ease of use.
THE BENEFITS OF ROTOMOLDED PLASTIC KAYAKS
Our custom, high-grade polyethylene plastic and distinct rotational molding process provide exceptional strength and durability with seamless, one-piece construction – our kayaks are:
· Highly UV and abrasion-resistant, and impact resistant.
· Built with varied thickness throughout, adding strength when needed, but no additional weight.
· Easily repaired, recyclable, and produced with less waste in manufacturing.